Eden Springs is an Israeli owned multinational, which has been buying up water cooler companies across Europe to become a major player in the European water cooler industry. Eden Springs has contracts with many local authorities, health boards and other public bodies across the length and breadth of the UK.
Sodastream International is registered in the Netherlands and in Israel, and it holds subsidiaries worldwide. SodaStream is a manufacturer of home beverage carbonating devices. Its main manufacturing facility is located in the industrial park of Mishor Edomim, an illegal settlement in the Israel-occupied West Bank. It markets itself as environmentally friendly and works closely with Eden Springs in the UK. Brighton and Hove PSC, together with a number of other local pro-Palestinian and anti-racist groups, has mounted a campaign, including pickets of the new Sodastream/Ecostream store in Brighton.
- Overview of Sodastream International
- Production in Settlements: The Case of SodaStream
- SodaStream: Greenwashing the Israeli occupation – Article on the Palestine Monitor website
- Article on the Electronic Intifada website
- Corporate Watch report on Sodastream
- Israeli Company seeking to stop protest in the UK – Article on the Corporate Watch website
- “They destroyed our lives and then gave a few people a job. It is nothing”: Some unanswered questions for SodaStream – Article on the Corporate Watch website
Latest News and Articles on Sodastream & Eden Springs
[catlist id=77 excerpt=yes date=yes]